Playlist November 12, 2011 - Ching

The Acorn - Bell

Jenny & Johnny - My Pet Snake

Wooden Ships - Loose Lips

Oberhofer - Gotta Go

Jet Johnson - track #3 from the album Micropolitan

Foon Yap and the Roar - The Leviathan

The Jackofficers - L.A. Mama Peanut Butter

Vailhalen - God Created Monsters

OP8 featuring Lisa Germano - If I Think Of Love

Orienteers - I Tried To Picture Us

Blue Sky Addicts - End of The Beginning       

Kathleen Edwards - Change The Sheets

Shecky Forme - Annabella

Turing Machine - (Got My) Rock Pants On

Girl In A Coma    Hope - Exits & All The Rest

The Jealous Girlfriends - Secret Identity

Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go My Lovely   

Bonnie Prince Billy - Black Captain

People For Audio - The Old Identical II       

The Beets - Without You

The Majestic Arrows - I'll Never Cry For Another Boy   

Rich Aucoin - The Morning Becomes Eclectic Overture